Whether you need project-based help, long-term outsourcing, or just pointed in the right direction, you choose the service model. From individual projects to ongoing consulting, on-site or off-site, Champion Benefits can provide the services you need.
HR Audits - We begin each client relationship with a free organizational audit. This audit will include:
- Review current human resource policies and procedures.
- Evaluate your compliance with State and Federal employment laws.
- Identify areas of risk and inefficiencies.
- Recommend strategies to bring you into compliance and move your business forward.
HR Start Up - New in business and not quite sure what documents and laws you need to put in place? We can provide all the information you need:
- On-boarding new employees entails background checks, offer letters, creation of personnel files, orientation, document completion and enrollment in health benefits.
- HR policies include employee handbooks, job descriptions, training, record keeping, time and wage, and human resource technology.
- Off-boarding moves employees off the payroll in an efficient yet humane way including designing severance packages, termination meetings, and documents required by State and Federal law.
HR Administration – We provide a wide range of HR services customized to meet you company’s unique needs.
- Legal compliance for OSHA, State and Federal Laws, ERISA, sexual harassment training, I-9 procedures, and the ever challenging requirements of the new Affordable Care Act.
- Day-to-day human resource management for all the questions and issues that come up over the course of any day.
- FMLA and leave management.
- Benefits customization and administration including open enrollments, customer service, claim resolution, billing reconciliation, and payroll deductions
- Compensation analysis and benchmarking studies to acquire and keep the best talent
- Performance management including performance reviews, salary and bonus implementation